Maddie convinced me to play with her on the attractions. I followed her through one house that was like an obstacle course. Of course she was ahead of me leading the way. She completed a tricky part and looked back at me and said, "Be careful, mom." Initially, I was a little insulted and thought, "I'm not THAT old." But then I thought some more about how sweet and caring a gesture that was. What a thoughtful and compassionate little girl she is. I will have to remember that moment the next time she is teasing Carson or not sharing with Sarah...haha.
I think Carson enjoyed his first Bounce House experience. He loved going down the big slide with Daddy. He was not at all afraid of any of the bounce attractions. He is turning out to be quite the little daredevil. A little later he found a slide that was just his size and played on it for a long time. All in all, a great time and good opportunity for some fun family time as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment