The boy was looking a little scraggly, so we decided it was about time for a haircut. Since I didn't want the first cut to be a buzz cut, I took him to Cool Cuts 4 Kids. This is the same place that the girls got their first haircuts. It is very baby friendly and I wanted his first experience to be a positive one. I was going to take him to the place I usually get the girls haircut because it is much cheaper. However, when I asked their hairdresser if she ever cuts baby hair she very grumpily told me to make sure he had a nap first because she didn't want to cut herself. Okay then...that was a very easy decision! CC4K it was. I am so glad we chose CC4K because Diana, the stylist was fantastic with Carson. She did a lot to help him feel comfortable. While I don't think he really enjoyed it much, he was very good and sat still the entire time. He saved all of his smiles for when we got home. Such a big boy now. Isn't he handsome?
Friday, July 23, 2010
Carson's 1st Haircut
The boy was looking a little scraggly, so we decided it was about time for a haircut. Since I didn't want the first cut to be a buzz cut, I took him to Cool Cuts 4 Kids. This is the same place that the girls got their first haircuts. It is very baby friendly and I wanted his first experience to be a positive one. I was going to take him to the place I usually get the girls haircut because it is much cheaper. However, when I asked their hairdresser if she ever cuts baby hair she very grumpily told me to make sure he had a nap first because she didn't want to cut herself. Okay then...that was a very easy decision! CC4K it was. I am so glad we chose CC4K because Diana, the stylist was fantastic with Carson. She did a lot to help him feel comfortable. While I don't think he really enjoyed it much, he was very good and sat still the entire time. He saved all of his smiles for when we got home. Such a big boy now. Isn't he handsome?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment