Carson's first month as a 1 year old was quite busy. He started walking and he got his first haircut. He is so curious and inquisitive. He is my little shadow, following me around the house and helping with the housekeeping. He especially loves unloading the dishwasher. He is also more vocal and has learned how to make his voice heard.
His favorite food by far is strawberries. He loves almost any kind of fruit, brown rice, smoothies and a few veggies. He does not like macaroni and cheese or just cheese for that matter. Whenever I put cheese cubes on his plate he looks at me and says "no" then he shakes his head and throws them over the side of his high chair for Inky to eat. It doesn't matter if he is starving, he won't eat it. He will however, tear up a grilled cheese sandwich.
I included his monkey in these pictures, but he kept trying to walk away-now that he is a professional and all. The only way I could keep him sitting still long enough for a picture was to give him his comb to play with. His back teeth are coming in, so he is chewing on everything and drooling all over the place. I think that provided a little relief. Poor baby, but he has been a trooper through it all. Happy 13 months, C monkey.

No comments:
Post a Comment