Sarah created a new dessert this morning. She was eating a snack of fruit and strawberry yogurt. I noticed she was being really quiet and busy at the table. I asked her what she was doing and she showed me how she had meticulously put yogurt into each of her raspberries. Each little raspberry was perfectly filled and clean. I watched her for a minute as she carefully used her spoon to fill the berry and then licked the outside clean-haha. I didn't hesitate one bit when she offered me one-yummy. However, we might not be ready to go public yet...her methods are a little unorthodox. She decided that she needed something else so I offered her some mini chocolate chips. They were just the thing she needed and "Razzleberry Dessert" was created.
1 comment:
You say her methods are unorthodox but have you ever WATCHED your food being prepared at a restaurant???
Post a Comment