Monday, May 24, 2010

Mr. Laid Back



About 90% of the time, Carson wakes up happy. I often let him babble and play around in his crib for a while before I get him. He has a little rainforest toy attached to his crib that plays soothing music. It lights up and there are little frogs and monkeys that move around. He loves it. He often plays with it after he wakes up. These pictures are how I found him after his nap today. I walked in and he casually looked up at me, smiled and went back to watching his monkeys. I never thought I would have enough time to go and get the camera, but I did. I got it and he never moved. He was quite content just listening and watching the show.

I have a funny feeling that I will be hearing statements like this in my future-"Relax mom, I have plenty of time to get ready before school starts..."

No comments: