Sunday, December 26, 2010
Still waiting...
Before the train arrived, we were waiting in the station. The kids could do crafts, look at a beautiful Christmas village and just hang out where it was warm. About 2 minutes before this picture was taken there was an announcement that the train had arrived and was preparing for boarding. Immediately, the entire area cleared out. I knew that the train wasn't leaving for another 20 minutes, at least. I took the opportunity to try to get some pictures with the kids without hoards of pajama clad little people and their parents in the way. What I didn't count on was that my little worrier also heard the announcement and was just about in panic mode. Maddie was convinced we were going to miss the train and there was nothing I could say to calm her down. The only thing that worked was when Papa told her HE would make sure she wouldn't miss the train. So, I snapped a couple of pictures (notice the look of sheer terror on her face) and we bundled them up and headed to our waiting spot to get onto the train-to sit and wait-haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment