Wednesday, September 29, 2010

15 months!

So hard to believe Carson is 15 months old today. He is growing like crazy and getting more and more personality every day. He is still so happy, but he does have a stern side. When one of the girls starts to act up, he looks at them, signs and yells, "no." The sign for no is tapping your first two fingers on your thumb. He is so serious when he signs it and says the word. So cute and a great tension reliever, because the girls can't help but laugh at him.

His favorite place in the whole world is the backyard. He loves to go outside and explore. I think our days of keeping him in the stroller or in the shopping cart are numbered. He is always on the move. He doesn't have a lot of new words, but he is picking up on a few more signs-like milk and water. He is a thirsty boy :)

I will have to add in height and weight later. I was lucky to get his picture today because his monkey was missing for the majority of the day. Andy found him in the girl's room hidden inside a doll house. I wonder who put that there? I am guessing it might be that adorable little girl in the blue hat :) We thought for sure she would lose her front top tooth today, and continue our streak of lost teeth on the baby's monthly b-day, but no such luck. It is only a matter of a couple days, and then she will be missing one of her two front teeth. There will definitely be pictures to follow.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: